I've been trying to find a replacement for Donut King (goodness I loved that place). Doughnuts don't appear to be as big a thing here as they were in New England. On the other hand, it is a lot easier to find a milk shake here. Go figure.
This week's 10 for Tuesday is 10 things you did this weekend.
2. The second thing was going to North Lime for doughnuts. I didn't get one this time around, because the special wasn't something I was interested in (see doughnut with a dinosaur shaped chicken nugget). Instead I had a peanut butter mocha. It is one of the better coffee drinks I've had, so it certainly isn't like I was deprived. And driving practice is much easier if you are going somewhere you want to go.
3. Gaming. I got to trip things and have it work. Fixing my character to make him more playable was totally worth it.
4. Walking the dog. There was a lot of walking in general.
5. Going to a Parent's meet up. We walked around the arboretum, which was pretty nice. We didn't see the huge leaves that were around the hospital, so we still don't know which plants those are.
6. Got my nails and toes done. The place was pretty nice, and there were massaging chairs.
7. Bruised my back... too much massaging chair.
8. Watched a video about sectioning an orange, and then sectioned a few less than stellar oranges. Huzzah!
9. Got a smidge of knitting in. Want to finish the sweater this week (before camp loopy starts), so I need to move from a smidge of knitting to a whack of knitting.
10. Cleaned the kitchen. There is still more kitchen to clean, but the floor is washed and one counter is completely clean. Hopefully I will have enough time to make the strawberry summer cake from Smitten Kitchen.
Bonus! 11. My husband put together a list of all of the perishable fruits and veggies, so I could more easily make sure they all got used during the course of the week. Last night that meant using the salad greens and all of the oranges. This morning, it meant making sure that an apple went into my lunch box. It is so much easier to eat healthily if you know what you have!