I think the Frog Camisole might be living up to its name. I'm not quite certain yet, but I might end up picking up a smaller size 0 circular. I just can't tell with the very long and twisty circular if I managed to twist the stitches or not. It's a perennial problem. A problem that can be solved by going to Windsor Button.
Unfortunately, if I did twist the stitches, I'll need to take out about 7 rows of stitching and recast on 288 stitches. Fortunately, my gauge swatch believes that I do not need to cast on 348 as called for in the pattern. Very nice. I'm currently trying to do some strange pseudo-Magic Loop, but it hasn't made it any easier to determine if I twisted them.
This won't be the only time I've had to rip out a project for something like this. Last time I did about an inch of knitting (well, it was the ruffled skirt, so more like the first 12-17 rows) before working in the round. I don't think that will work as well for this pattern (there are about five purl rows in the beginning, but that doesn't provide a large non-twisty surface).
Of course, because I'm a goober and one new project on the needles isn't enough of a good thing, I've been exploring Ravelry to see what I could make with 3 skeins of Euroflax. I am pretty sure I didn't have a plan in mind for it when I bought it, so now it's just trying to find something that will work.